It is traditional at this time of year to look forward and make resolutions to improve. Who are we to buck tradition? So, in 2011 we at Ww resolve to:
- make fewr typoos – because they make us look dum.
- stop taking potshots at the mayor – because it’s too easy and it probably hurts his feelings.
- stop exposing the silliness of the “blame CO2” crowd – because who are we to disillusion them in their happy ignorance.
- hang out at the Just Us coffee shop- because it’s quiet there; everyone is glued to their laptops.
- stand on the PO lawn with a
make war not love“make love not war” sign – for that “I belong” feeling.
- reveal our identity – because doesn’t everyone know already?
- stop wasting time on this stupid blog – because what’s the use anyway. OR alternatively, join the WordPress ” post every day” challenge -just because.
Like most New Year’s Resolutions these will no doubt end up being ignored.
Readers are encouraged to inform us of their own useless resolutions for our amusement.