Yes, Wolfville is on the map.
If you’re new to Town and you want to find your way around, try Google map. Try looking up “bed and breakfasts” for example in their search box after you bring up Wolfville on the map. Now if the local real-estate people geared themselves up like Craiglist in the US does with Google map – thanks Jay Allen’s The Daily Journey for the ref- well wow. Mind you it must be a hard sell with taxes here what they are. We just heard of another couple planning to leave town as soon as they get their house in order. The high tax on their property was top of the list as a reason. We saw a nice property up for sale in Hantsport. Not only is their “tax rate” lower but assessments are lower there too. We wonder why that is? Hmm, maybe we should move too!
Contact use-mail: wolfvillewatcherATyahoo.ca
Our readers say: (Comments are moderated)
Ww on Congratulations France Jacobson on Congratulations Betty Morgan on Debate? Or not? Stephen Guptill on Wolfville Election 2012 Ww on POTHOLES Ww on A letter to Wolfville’s… Brian Sanderson on A letter to Wolfville’s… Matt on POTHOLES Matt on POTHOLES Betty Morgan on POTHOLES Annie on POTHOLES Ww on POTHOLES
- Congratulations wp.me/p6Yix-1Z2 5 years ago
- Debate? Or not? wp.me/p6Yix-1YY 5 years ago
- Wolfville Election 2012 wp.me/p6Yix-1YW 5 years ago
- RT @charlesadler: Canadian Common Sense tonight focusing on Edmonton School Teacher unders suspension for giving zeroes -@CharlesAdler # ... 6 years ago
- RT @InklessPW: I'm skeptical: election day only calls land lines. 6 years ago